In this article, you will learn:
Who can access Client Portal?
Client Portal can be accessed by the insured. Customers who have any insurance policy from the agent can have access to the Client Portal to manage their policies.
How to access Client Portal?
Agents can share the link of their public profile with their clients, and from there they can access the Client portal.
How to sign up?
- Click on the client portal to navigate to the signup page.
- Click on sign up
- Once you click on register, you will get a verification email id, in the email id that you have provided.
Note: The Client needs to have an account in the agency. The email id needs to be the same as the agent has put while uploading your contact.
How to sign in?
Once you register, go back to the login page, to sign in. Put your email address and password to sign in.
How to reset your password?
- Click on the forgot password.
- You will receive a password reset link on your registered email id.
- Click on the link to reset the password.
What do all Clients do through the Client Portal?