In this article, you will learn:
Sales are driven by contacts. The higher the number of contacts, the more chances of lead generation to win sales. Contacts are your leads, prospects, clients other acquaintances you talk to. You can upload contacts or pull them from your AMS, website forms with default defined, or custom defined properties into Insuredmine.
If you are wondering where can you find the Contacts module, its located on the left navigation.
The 3 dots icon in the contacts module towards the top-right displays contacts setting. It comprises of – Settings, Download, Save as report, Save as List, Merge Contact, Add Dispositions (Admin only), Custom Field (Admin only), and Upload Data.
Upload contacts by clicking on the 3 dots and selecting the Upload data icon for CSV upload or manually through Add New Button. Click to learn more about add contacts
Deleting Multiple Contacts
Deleting multiple contacts at one go will help you clean your database faster.
Process to delete multiple contacts:
Navigate to contacts
Select Multiple contacts
Click on delete
You will get a warning message saying:
Confirm in case you want to delete the selected contacts.
Insuredmine allows you to create targetted emails and automatically send them when a new contact is added. You can select from multiple types of email series in the default trigger settings.
Set triggers for Contact Automation
- Navigate to Contacts
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the Setup Contacts Triggers segment, Select Drip for the email series you want to trigger when a new user is added.
Add tag and disposition in contact automation trigger
You can run a drip campaign while adding tags & dispositions as you add a contact.
To create a trigger for adding contacts:
- Navigate to contacts.
- Click on gear icon to select settings
- Click on the trigger- Select add contact and select the drip from drop down, and click on submit. A trigger for added contact will be created.
Note: If you try to create the add contact trigger with the same drip, it will show: Add contact trigger already exists.
To create a trigger from a tag:
- Click on trigger dropdown and select Add Tag.
- Choose the tags from the drop down.
- Select the drip and click on submit.
- The trigger for add tags will be created.