To Update follow the steps:
1. Head to engagement module > workflow > analytics
2. Click on the upgrade icon (upward arrow icon) appearing before the respective workflow. Suppose you click on Welcome client workflow.
3. The welcome client window expands reflecting a new module. Fill in the required information as follows and after completing click Begin.
A. Workflow Name such as New client welcome.
B. Select the mode to send workflow(email, text message or both).
C. Select a list – Active clients.
D. Trigger workflow when the following conditions are met.
i) When (Set triggers for After the events. Note: For Welcome, Referral, Thank you and client pulse the trigger is always set as after as it goes out after the client is linked to the agency.)
ii) Days (Suppose today is 10th April you select 8 days as a trigger, the email will be sent out as today’s day configuration +8 days i.e. on 18th April. Also for subsequent stages, trigger dates have to be in increasing order. So you can set 20 days as stage 2 trigger date, 45 days as Stage 3 Trigger date.
4. As you begin, Select the From email id and phone number( As a manager or admin, the admin can choose his own credentials or agent’s credentials as sender id and phone no.)
5. Choose a template, add stages, add the number of after days, add a subject, add tags. Once the flow of drip messages is established, click Next at the top right-hand side of the window.
6. Now, review your workflow and click Create. Your new welcome workflow drip is ready to help you work smarter and better.