In this article, you will learn:
To save the default sync fields:
- Navigate to account settings
- Click on Default Sync Fields
- From the drop-down menu select the following fields: Executive, Representative, Division, Branch, Department, Group.
- You also need to select the contact and policy sync option- auto or manual.
- Once selected , click on save.
- You will get a notification saying: Default value saved successfully.
- If you go to the contact section and sync any contact with your AMS, you will get these pre-populated fields while adding contact to AMS.
Note: In case if the contact is not available in InsuredMine, in that case you will get the option to add contact to AMS.