In this article, you will learn:
While adding a contact in AMS 360, agents can now add and save the following default fields, so that whenever he will add and sync a new contact in AMS 360 from Insuredmine, these fields will get pre-populated. The purpose of this enhancement is to make the work easier for agents while adding a new contact each time. Pre-populated fields will help them to save time while adding a contact.
To save the default sync fields:
- Navigate to account settings
- Click on Default Sync Fields
- From the drop-down menu select the following fields: Executive, Representative, Division, Branch, Department, Group.
- You also need to select the contact and policy sync option- auto or manual.
- Once selected , click on save.
- You will get a notification saying: Default value saved successfully.
- If you go to the contact section and sync any contact with your AMS, you will get these pre-populated fields while adding contact to AMS.
Note: In case if the contact is not available in InsuredMine, in that case you will get the option to add contact to AMS.