In this article, you will learn:
- Click on Create “Bulk Text” under the Engagement tab.
- Enter Campaign Name – Name that you will refer later to recall this template. It can be as simple as – Prospect outreach, Cross Sales, Welcome, etc.
- Determine and select Send timing – It can be immediately, on specific date & time or after the number of days as entered. This helps you time your message based on specific triggers.
- Select List – any predefined list can be pick from the dropdown. But make sure this list was created before and saved with a name you can recognize.
5. Select Template – Select the text template from the template dropdown. But make sure you have reviewed and edited (if required) before drafting this campaign.
6. Click on Send Button – you can either send a 1 stage bulk text message to a group of recipients or add additional stages to the same campaign.
7. To add additional stages Click on the Add New Stage from the left section Stages.
You can also track your drip text campaign. Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Analytics tab from Bulk Text.
2. Click on the arrow button beside the campaign name to get a detailed view of the stages sent.