Description Edit restrictions are placed on forms created using the PL Rating, QuoteRush, and TurboRater form templates.
Benefit- The new feature of edit restrictions on forms created using PL Rating, QuoteRush, and TurboRater form templates helps prevent unintentional changes or accidental deletion of important information.
- Navigate to the Forms module.
- Go to the Templates tab. Choose any PL rater, QuoteRush, Turborater, or HS contact form template. Click on three dots and select Edit.
- Create the form by the requirements, and select Save.
- Click on save after entering the form\’s name.
- Go to the Forms list.
- Under the Action column, the edit sign will be visible. If you click the edit button, the popup will show that ‘You only have read access.’