In this article, you will learn:
Integration between EZLynx and InsuredMine helps streamline your agency’s workflow. You can sync the EZLynx book of business into the InsuredMine portal to supercharge your agency’s productivity and to meet the unique needs of your business. These powerful reports help agents to analyze their agency’s production. Detail Reports provide a preset table of data that can be modified using various report criteria filters.
Step by step guide to sync your book of business with EZLynx:
How to download the report from EZLynx?
- Log into your EZLynx account with the username and password.
- Go to “Reports” and select Policy Master report
- Choose “select all” for all of the following filters (Branch, Master Company, Producer Code, Assigned Agent, Working Company, Policy term, Producer Code Override, Line of Business, Rating State, Policy Type, Merging columns) EXCEPT “Status” you will choose “Active”
- For the “Date Select” field, choose “No Date Filter”
- Once you select all the filters, click on “View Report”
- Click the download arrow and choose CSV.
- Save the downloaded CSV report on your computer.
How to upload EZLynx Reports into the InsuredMine portal?
- Log into your InsuredMine account.
- Click on the user icon and select settings.
- Click on Upload Book of Business Data.
- Select the CSV file of the report that you have downloaded from EZLynx Policy Master.
- Click on upload.
Note: You need to wait for a few minutes to get the data uploaded.
- Once the data is uploaded the agent will get a confirmation email saying your data has been uploaded successfully.
- Once the data is uploaded, navigate to the dashboard section, you will find the complete “Book of Business” that will include all the active accounts, policies, premiums, and carriers will be displayed.
Note: The Policy master report will need to be pulled periodically and imported to ensure the information in InsuredMine is up-to-date.