Previously, when generating a deal card through form automation, the system automatically generated a label based on the default pipeline, reflecting the information present on the deal card. Now, users can manually select and link the label with specific form fields.
- Navigate to the Forms module.
- Select a form, then click on the “Action” button.
- Choose “Form Automation” from the dropdown menu.
- Now, while creating deal cards, users have the option to map labels with specific form fields:
- Include relevant data during the form creation process, and it will be displayed as a custom label on the deal card.
- The label will then be displayed for the respective deal card.