Now in the policy section, you can also add life insurance policies. And the life insurance policy can have an anniversary date.
To see the enhancement:
- Navigate to Active policies.
- Click on Add policy
- A window will open to add a new policy.
- Scroll down and you can select the insurance type where the life insurance type is provided.
- Once you select life insurance policy, you will find the expiry date has been changed to the anniversary date.
You can also see the anniversary date in the policy table column:
- Click on Select Table Columns
- You can find a field named Exp. / Ann. Date ( So in case of life insurance policy it will show Anniversary date and in case of Commercial or Personal policies it will show expiry date.
Now, you can delete a policy or create a deal from the policy table.
If you click on create deal, the add deal window will open, where you can fill in the details to create a deal card.