Sharing Checklist, Template, SCD, and List will help the insurance agents to work more efficiently and collaboratively.
The checklist helps agents to keep track of the status of the particular deal they are working on by marking off those items in the checklist and be able to track what is remaining to be done. Through the checklist, one can update the recent task, which will further help them focus on their deal.
How to share the checklist with the agents, CSR, or team members?
- Navigate to Pipelines.
- Click on the 3 dots icon
- Select Checklist Templates from the dropdown.
- Click on the Add Checklist button provided on the top right side of the page.
- Add the Checklist name.
- Add Item in the list.
- Click on Add.
- Select the agents (multiple or all) with whom the checklist is to be shared.
- Click on save
- Notification on the top left will show that the checklist was successfully shared.
- System will also send an email to the agents or users with whom the checklist has been shared.
The checklist will be immediately shared with the respective agents.
Sharing Single Contact Drip
Agents can share the drip campaign with other agents, so others don’t need to recreate the sequence.
How to share SCD (Single Contact Drip) ?
- Navigate on Engagement module from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Single Contact Drip .
- Select the drip campaign and click share button.
- Select the names of the agents to share the SCD.
- Click Share button.
- Click Yes, Share! in the popup screen to confirm the sharing action.
- System will also send an email to the agents or users with whom the SCD has been shared.
Sharing Email Templates
Sharing emails will enable faster access to the email templates that agents can edit and send to the respective clients in one go. No need to invest time in drafting a similar kind of emails! Just select any particular email template or the complete template folder and share it with the agent for faster communication with the clients.
How to share email templates
- Navigate on Engagement .
- Click on Templates .