How to update Google Chrome
- At the top right of Chrome, click More—the icon that looks like this:
- Click Help > About Google Chrome.
The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the “Google Chrome” heading. Chrome will check for updates when you’re on this page.
You can do that by following Google’s instructions here: LINK
Click Relaunch to apply the available update.
If you’re having trouble updating Chrome, see this troubleshooting guide from Google. We recommend you export your bookmarks, uninstall Chrome, and then reinstall it. You can import your saved bookmarks if needed.
To open a chrome browser in incognito mode uou can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
Browse in private
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon.
For more details follow the link