In this article, you will learn:
Adding a new contact and saving it as either personal or commercial will enroll this contact as an account based on the policy that they have taken from the agent. The policy can be either a commercial line or a personal line. And this contact will be visible as an account in the account 360 section.
An account can have multiple contacts and contact can have multiple accounts. A contact can have both a personal and a commercial account.
This feature of interlinking the account and the contact is done to have an easy allocation of the contacts under accounts and vice versa.
This feature can be accessed by both Admin and Agent.
How to add a new contact?
- Navigate to Contacts
- Click on the Add New tab on the extreme top right.
- A new tab will open to add a new contact
- Select to mention if it is a personal account or commercial account
- Fill in the details asked
- Click to save.
A successful pop-up notification will arise, saying: contact saved.
Enhancement: Nickname field is added.
- Navigate to the contact section
- Click on view profile of the particular contact created.
- Click on the view account 360
- A tab will open with all the details related to the contact under account 360.
To add more contact to the same account:
- Navigate to the contact section of the account 360 page of the particular contact you have created
- Click on Add new (add contact)
- A new tab will open where the details of the new contact to be filled.
On filling it up, a successful popup notification will arise saying: contact saved.
To edit the contact:
- Click on the edit icon to edit the contact.
How to map a contact in the commercial account?
- Navigate to contact
- Click on add new.
- Fill in the business name
- Search and select the contact name with which it is to be mapped.
- On selecting the contact, the business name will be mapped to the client.
A successful popup notification will arise, saying: contact saved.
New fields added for Commercial Account- Enterprise
In Commercial accounts, four new fields have been incorporated- DBA name, No. of employees, Gross sales, and Payroll.
You can view the enhancement, while adding a new commercial account or if you edit any account and convert it from personal to commercial through account 360. In case if you edit any contact from the contact section, you will get to fill in these fields too.
Business account sync change for email address, phone, address (AMS360/QQ/NC)
Whenever there will be an account sync with AMS, the business account details will also be synced.
The details that will sync will be of the primary contacts.