Description: It is possible to bulk upload the lead source.
Benefit: Lead sources in the portal can be created more quickly, allowing you to save time and increase efficiency in managing your leads.
- Navigate to the Pipeline module.
- Select the three dots in the top right corner and select Lead Source.
- Click on Upload Lead source.
- Select and upload the file.
Note– The lead source can be uploaded as a CSV or Excel file.
The mandatory InsuredMine field for uploading the lead source is “lead source name.” It cannot proceed to the next step without mapping this field.
Note: The criteria below indicate whether a new lead source will be generated or whether the current lead source will be updated.
- A new lead source is created when the name differs from the current lead source while the email and phone number remain the same.
- A new lead source will also be created if the email is different from the existing lead source, but the name and phone number are the same.
- The existing lead source will be updated if the email address and name are identical to those in the existing lead source, but the phone number differs.
- When the upload is finished, a success message and an email notification that it was successful.