Update – Added the option to include the Insured Address in a contact.
Application – Ideal for clients with multiple properties. The insured address can now reflect all the client’s properties, and the current address can reflect their communication address.
- Navigate to the Contacts section and click on Add Contact
- Enter the Insured Full Address
- You can verify the entered Insured address in the contact tab under Accounts 360, Pipelines card detail, and Contact 360.
- Accounts 360 contact tab
- Pipeline Deal Card
- Clicking on the insured address link will navigate to the Google Maps page
Note – Tags are also added in Engagements, List, Template, SCD, Pipeline, Opportunities, WorkFlow, Automation, and Bulk Text.
- Insured State, Country, Zip, and City tags can be sent to a selected contacts list.