A new filter has been introduced within the master report option called the ‘Expected Closing Date Filter.‘ It helps you find deals that have a closing date set. Just use this filter, and you can see only the deals with expected closing dates quickly.
To view the enhancement:
- Go to the Pipelines module.
- Locate and click the three-dot icon in the right-hand corner.
- Choose “Deal Charts” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the master report option from the deal charts.
- Once you’re in the master report, you’ll notice the new filter named ‘Expected Closing Date Filter.’ This filter allows you to view deals specifically with expected closing dates.