In this article, you will learn:
In the Pipelines module, you can notify designated agents
and run trigger commands automatically whenever a new deal is added or won.
How to Setup notification subscription?
The email notification alerts are triggered when any of the following subscription conditions are met.
- Add Deal manual- When a new deal card is added manually by clicking add deal.
- Add Deal from Service Board– When deal is added automatically from the support ticket.
- Add Deal from Intake Forms– When the deal is added through intake forms.
- Deal Won– when the deal card is marked won.
Daily Recap Email Notification and Subscription
Now you can have a daily recap of all the sales-related updates that happened on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. There will be agent-wise and pipeline-wise data segregation. You can have a complete picture of what is happening and can expect the business outcome accordingly.
Note:This functionality can be accessed by admin only.
To view the enhancement:
- Navigate to Pipelines
- Click on the 3 dots icon (action)
- Click on settings
- Click on Notification Settings
- Slide the button to enable Daily/ Weekly/Monthly Recap notification.
- Slide the toggle bar if you want to disable the recap notification of any period- Daily/ Monthly/Weekly
- Click on the view sample email to see the how the email will look like and what all data will be provided in the recap email
- In the email, you will find a detailed report- Agent wise and Pipeline Wise.
Note: The daily recap report based on Pipeline is available only on request from the Agency and is not available for all.