InsuredMine now has a new feature that improves the form automation called the “Intake Data Mapping”. Users can now simply map data of InsuredMine contact & account details within the form fields, simplifying the mapping process for more effective integration.
- Go to the Forms Module.
- Choose a form from the list, click on the three dots, and then select “Form Automation.”
3. Within the array of options in Form Automation, we have recently introduced a functionality titled as “Intake Form Data Mapping.”
This feature provides you with multiple options, to map InsuredMine’s contact and account field details with the form fields.
Note: Once Intake Form Data Mapping is enabled, whenever you try to intake any form into a deal card, the selected data fields will map automatically.
How does this feature work?
As we know that a deal card is linked to both an account and a contact, with this new feature, we now have the capability to selectively map specific contact and account details to corresponding form fields.
- For example, let’s say we’re intaking a form into a deal card. I have populated two designated form fields, one “first name” and the other “mobile number.”
- From the dropdown, select the data you want to map to the form & click ‘Save’.
- You will then get a success notification saying: Form settings updated!
- Then, navigate to the pipelines module and select any deal card.
- Navigate to the bottom of the deal card to locate the Intake option.
- Click on “+Add.”
- A minimized panel will appear from right, select the category labeled “Form builder.”
- Select ‘Contact Update,’ and then click ‘Import Intake Form.’ This action will update the mapped contact details into the form.
- To view the form details, simply click on the eye icon in the contact update settings of the deal card.