Update – Agents may now save eSignature documents with the fields and content as templates.
Use Case – Agents save time and effort since attaching the document and adding fields are one-time activities if the same file has to be sent to multiple customers.
- Navigate to eSignature
You will view the eSignature List and Templates options. Click on Templates to view existing templates and add new ones.
- Click on Add Template
- Click on Select File and upload the documents and click on Next.
- Add recipient roles and place fields for them into the eSignature document
- Include the Subject line and Message you would like to share with the eSigners and click on Save Template.
- You may Edit and Delete the templates when necessary.
- Click Send as eSignature
- Enter the contact information and click on Next to send the eSignature documents