In this article, you will learn:
How do I log in for the first time?
You should have received an email with your login credentials & a password for you to log in for the first time. (In case you don’t remember your ID – it is usually your work email address.) Use your email address as the login name for the account.
To successfully login, you need to ensure 4 things are correct.
- Login link – youragencyname.insuredmine.com
- Login As – make sure you select Agent
- Email – your work email address
- Password – use the password you received and then change it.
You will initially receive an email to set up your account’s password. After that, if you forget your password or need to update it, you can press the “Forgot Password” link on the login screen.
On this screen, just enter your email address and click SUBMIT. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Our password requirements require that your password be at least 6 characters long.
If at any point, you need to change your password, you can do so from Settings.
- Click on your profile picture
- Click on Settings
- From the Settings column, select Change Password.
- You will see the screen Change Password. Here you can change your password.