In this article, you will learn:
InsuredMine platform helps to have segregated the data that can further assist you in analyzing your companies business performance. To help your business grow, you must identify consumer segments that share common characteristics. With this feature, you can segment your clients according to the categories: Renewal, Cross-Sell, X-Dates, and Lost Deals.
Renewals: Personalized policy renewal reminders for your customers for better engagement and business growth.
X-Dates: Create prospecting opportunities through a proven lead generation solution at that time and again helps your agency find just-in-time quoting conversations.
Cross Sell: Generate increased sales by suggesting additional policies to your customers who are already committed to making a purchase.
Lost Deal: Re-engage with your customers, and get a better opportunity to analyze their behavior, learn an efficient business strategy, and increase sales efficiency moving forward with lost deals.
You can now instantly pull a list of all expiring policies, X-dates, cross-sell opportunities, and lost deals by following the steps below.
- Select the module you want to work on, for example Renewals
2. When you click on renewal, you will get a detailed list of all policies that are due to renew in the next 30 days.
3. You can filter this report by selecting different renewal periods.
4. You can save this report for later use or can download it in Excel Workbook format.
Add deals or Assign Drip By Selecting Multiple Opportunities
Mark the Policies for which you wish to add deals or assign drips by clicking the check box under “#.” Then click on the Assign drip or Add deal icons as shown below, fill in the details and click save for the respective screens that pop up.
Select All in the Opportunities Module
You can select 1 Opportunity, all 50 Opportunity on the current page, or all
Opportunity in your Opportunity module.
- One Opportunity– To select one Opportunity, click on the checkbox at the extreme left of the Opportunity you want to select.
- All 50 current page Opportunity – To select all the 50 Opportunity of the current page, click on the checkbox at the header (left to the header: Name)
- All Opportunity in the Opportunity module – Once you have selected the header checkbox, you will find a line above the header prompting you to choose all Opportunity. By clicking on that, you will have selected all Opportunities on all pages of the Opportunity module.
Add Notes in opportunities
Notes are handy bits of information you want to record concerned to the contact. It may help prepare for a conversation or address other agents to work on specific aspects of the sale.
The new feature from InsuredMine on notes helps to mention relevant information regarding agents, policies, contacts, and accounts. Symbols can be used to hyperlink an agent name, policy number, contact name, and account number.
List of symbols to hyperlink with functional entities are listed below:
@ – Tagged agent mentioned in comments receives a notification.
# – Policy number is mapped to the policy module.
* – Contact details are linked with Contacts module
% – Account is mapped to Account 360.
The system allows you to add notes in all the opportunities segments i.e., renewals, x dates, cross-sell, and win-backs.
To add notes follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the Opportunities Module, Select the segment you want to work with. Let’s assume you want to work on Renewals. Click select in the Renewals widget.
- For the desired contact, under the Action column, click on the three dots.
- Click Add Notes.
Now, add the comment using the above mentioned symbols with easy to work reference links.
The notes can be viewed by hovering over the eye icon in each row of the tasklist.
Delete entities in Opportunities
You can delete the records by following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to opportunities and select the segment you want to work on.
- Click on the 3 dots Action button and select Archive.
Select Table Column in Opportunities
You can view organized data lists in the format you prefer. Select table column allows you to mark specific columns to be displayed on the screen.
Follow the steps mentioned below to view selective opportunities list.
- Navigate to the Opportunities segment you want to work on.
- Click table column icon, on the top right, as shown below.
3. Mark the columns to be viewed in the screen that rolls out.
(Note: By default, all columns are selected to be displayed.)
Monoline Policies in Cross-sell
With the monoline filter feature, agents can now identify insurance policies that are not typically part of a package policy or belongs to a single line. This feature will help you create more business opportunities and increase sales and growth.
You can identify these policies by clicking on the orange buttons on the top of the Cross-Sell module to filter out a particular line of business.