In this article, you will learn:
How does send SMS action work inside a deal card?
Inside the deal card, the column on the right shows all of the actionable items. Click on SMS at the top of this section.
You will see this pop up screen.
Here, you can select a template if you wish. We have some templates created for you to use but you can always create others and save.
You can type your text message in the Message box. You can also attach any files here that you wish to include with your text message.
Just click Send.
Your client will receive this text message and the history will be saved. If you need to check the history of your text messages for this deal, you can go to the middle section on the dealcard and click on the SMS tab. Here you can review all of the text messages sent.
How to Move Sms Attachments to User Documents
The purpose of this enhancement is to create an effortless process to add an SMS attachment in the user document section. If the timeline of a deal card contains an SMS attachment, you can move it to the user document.
To view the enhancement:
- Navigate to Pipelines
- Select a deal card
- Click on communication
- Select Text
- You can have a view of the SMS along with the attachment that has been sent from this deal card.
- Click on the document folder icon to move the attachment in documents.
- Once you click there will be an action message asking if you are sure to move the attachments.
- Click ‘yes’ to move it to the user documents.
- You will get a success notification saying “Files moved successfully”
- To check the user document folder, navigate to Contact 360 of the deal card.
In the document list, you will find the SMS attachment that you have moved.