In this article, you will learn:
Five cards with key data points are added at the top of the Contact page – so an agent can have an understanding of the size, scope, and breakdown of their universe of Contacts. These data highlights include the segmentation of clients by Active, Inactive, Prospects, Leads, and Others.
Bulk Data Upload
With this upload feature, you can bulk create/update new or existing user profiles in InsuredMine by uploading a CSV file with a list of user profiles. You can also add tags individually to each contact or you can add them when uploading a lead list as bulk tags.
Send document via email form contact-360
- Navigate to Contacts
- Click on a contact to view the contact 360
- Click on the documents
- Select the document and Click on the 3 ellipses(…) under the Action button
- Select send via email.
- A panel from right will open to send the document via email. (pre-populated email template has been provided to send the email)
- Once the email is sent, you will get a success notification.
The contact can access the document and download it, by clicking on the document button provided in the email.
Future Policy in Policy section in Contact 360
- Scroll down to view the Policy Information.
- Click on the dropdown provided beside policy type, you will get the option to select future.
How to Sync Notes?
Note: This feature is available for NowCerts users only.
To sync notes for NowCerts clients in contact 360 and deal card details:
Users can sync notes from the deal card details and Contact-360 (from the notes section). Click on the sync icon beside each note to sync. You will get a notification saying “successfully synced to NC.”
Archive/ Delete card from Contact & Account 360
Now you can delete the deal card from the Contact 360 section and Account 360 section of contact.
To delete the deal card from contact 360 view:
- Navigate to Contacts
- Select the contact for which you want to delete the card
- Click on deals
- You will see the option to delete
You will be asked to confirm your action, click yes to archive the deal card.
To delete the deal card from Account 360 view:
- Navigate to Accounts
- Click on the contact associated with the Account
- Click on deal
- You will see the option to delete the deal card