In this article, you will learn:
An agent can manually handle subscribe marketing email, and all other emails, services if it is unsubscribed by the agent himself/herself.
Note: This feature is applicable for emails only.
To subscribe/unsubscribe emails:
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Select the contact
- Click on the service to subscribe or unsubscribe
- Once the service has been opted out (unsubscribed) you will get a success notification.
- Similarly, if you opt-in (subscribe) for mails, you will get a success notification.
An email is unsubscribed when there is a complaint, the email bounces, or when a user clicks unsubscribes. While an email is sent, the mail has an unsubscribe link, and users can click on the link to unsubscribe. And note agents cannot subscribe it back again as it has been unsubscribed by users. An agent cannot subscribe a customer back to the email if the customer un
Automation unsubscribe and handling
Agents can restrict workflows/automation from the Contact list, Contact 360 and Account 360 sections. The purpose of this enhancement was to provide a quick option to stop the automation for any contact.
If you navigate to the contact list the option to opt-out for Automation has been provided under the ‘Do Not Contact’ section.
You can even filter the contact list applying Opt-out for Automation from Do Not contact list.
Click on filter and click the Opt-out for Automation icon in Do Not Contact section.
Click on apply to view those contacts.
You will get the Opt-Out for Automation option in Contact 360 as well as Account 360.
In Contact 360:
In Account 360
How can you check what all services are subscribed/unsubscribed for the contacts?
- Navigate to contacts.
- Click on the table column view.
- Select Do not Contact option.
- Click on Apply.
- You will get a notification message table column saved successfully.
- You will get the details in the list of the services and if you hover the cursor over it, you will get the option to opt-in or opt-out. But if the service is opted out by a customer or bounced back or complaint, then in that case it will not be clickable and you will get a pop up saying unsubscribed by the user/complaint/bounced.
Note: This feature is available in Contact, Contact 360 and Account360.