Description – Forms are now integrated with the Contacts module.
Use Case- This feature enhancement helps you send the form straight from the contact tab. You will no longer have to search for the specific response among all the submitted responses. You can easily find it right in contact 360.
- Navigate to the Contact module and choose a contact to view Contact360.
- Scroll down on the contact and click the + Add button next to Forms.
- We’re using the contact information form as an example. Select the form and click on Save.
- The added form is visible under the forms section. Click on Preview to view the form.
- The preview of the form will look like this.
- The Form can be sent by email or text.
- If you send the Form by email, the default email connected with that account will be fetched to send the form.
- If you send the Form via text, the default phone number connected with that account will be fetched to send the form.