Description: If tags are added to a newly created contact using a form, and those tags have any automation, the automation will be triggered for that newly created contact.
Benefit: It is simple to automate the assignment of drips to newly created contacts.
- Navigate to the Contact module. Click on the three dots to select Contact Automation.
- Select Add Tag under the Trigger column. Select Tags under the Tag column & choose a Drip.
- Click on Submit.
Note – The assigned drip will be initiated for the new contacts based on the New Tag contact automation.
- Navigate to the Form module. Go to the form and click the three dots to select Form Automation.
- Under the Pipeline Settings, choose Private or Shared accordingly. The addition of contact tags and user tags for automation can be done statically or dynamically.
- Click on Save.
- Under Create Contact. Select User Tags.
Note – Once a new contact is created using forms, the drip automation that has been assigned to it will start.