Description- You can view signed files for the Contact, Account, or Deal card under the Files and eSignature section for the Files sent for eSignature in Contact 360 and Account 360, respectively.
Use Case – Ease of viewing signed files sent for Contact, Account, and Deal Card in Contact 360 and Account 360.
- Navigate to the Contacts Module. Click on a contact to go to Contact 360.
- Go to the Files section. Click on the Add file button to add a file.
- Click on the three dots to send the document for eSignature. Select Send for eSignature.
- Once the document is signed, the status of the eSignature document will be updated after refreshing the tab in the eSignature module.
- You may view the signed documents in the Files and eSignature section in Contact 360.
Note – The original document and the signed document are visible under the Files section.
Note- You can view files sent for eSignature in the Deal Card and Accounts module. The signed file sent for eSignature in a deal card will be visible under the Contact 360.