In this article, you will learn:
X dates are basically expiration dates on policy that we never sold. X date information is usually shared by our prospects or we add x dates to the deals when we unsuccessfully close a deal. Knowing we will have our next shot same time next year we mark the x day of the policy when it was planned to be activated.These are opportunities for the agents as the prospects may consider new quotes with higher value/coverage and lower price. Triggering reminder email campaigns or X-date email campaigns to the prospects can be an effective strategy to grow new business.
Automation on X date has been triggered to make work easy! Automated features help the agents to save time, and thus, the efficiency increases.
To set and start automation on X date:
- Navigate to the engagement section .
- Click on automation .
- Click to create.
- Go to x date·
- Click on get started .
There are two ways to start automation on X date. One is the default mode and another one is customized automation.
Default Mode X Date Automation :
One is the default mode for that start default automation button is provided. Just click on it to start the automation in the default mode.
Please note: The default automation mode is the email mode that will go to the active clients’ list and will go after four days of x-date. Click yes to start it, or to customize the automation, click on the cancel button and go to the customization page.
Customized X Date Automation
To set and start customized automation on X date:
- Click on get started.
A sheet will open where the other details need to be filled. The details that are to fill in are:
- Fill in the workflow name.
- Select the modes to send the workflow- (email, text message, postcard/ letter (thanks.io), task, reminder) .
- Select the list of contacts– (all, active list, inactive list, prospect, other, lead) .
- Set the trigger as before or after .
- Fill in the days (i.e., the number of days prior or after the X date. The campaign/ automation will start accordingly) .
- Once all the details are filled, one can save the draft by clicking on the save button or click Begin to get started..
Note: If the campaign is saved as a draft, it will be visible in the draft section.
Policy Category in X-Date
You can include Policy Category while creating workflow for X-Date, so the created workflow will trigger for the X-dates that fall under the selected category.
To apply the policy category:
Navigate to Engagements and click on create Automation.
Select any of these workflows: X-Date
Click on Get Started
You will find the option to include a policy category.
Fill in the required fields and click on begin to start the automation.
To start the automation:
- Click on the Draft
- Select the campaign if there are multiple automations in draft stages
- Click on the ellipsis (3 dots) in the action section.
- Click on edit.