In this article, you will learn:
Power your business with social proof — let your happy customers digitally endorse you and increase conversion with our completely automated reputation management platform. Build a happier, more engaged front line team. Improve customer experience and online reputation.
Connect Google My Business
- Log in to your profile and click on your profile picture. Then click on the edit button.
2. If Google place ID Link is blank then click on the Get Place ID and enter your office location
3. Once you’ve added the place ID successfully, go to the Google Reviews widget on the dashboard.
- Click on the Get Google Reviews button.
2. Fill in the necessary details and select the avenue you would like to ask your customers for a review. To help make it easier for you, a list of 5 recently added customers will be available at the bottom of the screen so you don’t have to remember who were the last few people you added.
Here is the template for the email sent to clients for review requests.
You can view your customer’s review by clicking on the Review button from the widget located on your portals dashboard.
Leader Board Ranking
Resend or Reply Review:
Auto Reply for Happy/Unhappy Customer and a notification email for the Agent
We have created auto-replies for both Happy and Unhappy Customers. You will receive an email notification alerting you about Unhappy Customers – those customers who gave you a 3-star rating or below. This will give you the opportunity to respond to them directly and resolve any issues needing your attention.
The following emails will be sent according to the review:
NOTE: Google Reviews is now available in English and Spanish!
Auto-redirection to Google reviews!
Note: For reviews 3 stars or less, client pulse does not redirect the reviews. Only an email is sent to the customer as shown earlier.
List details – Agents and send info
The Client pulse widget is available on the dashboard. In order to boost the monitoring and analyzing review functionality, actionable insight on agents and sending information is added in this release.
To view the upgrade in functionality follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to Google Reviews widget in the Dashboard, by clicking on the number of reviews as shown below:
2. In the Google Reviews Dashboard tab, click on the Reviews. Select the category number you would like to monitor.
3. The Requested by category refers to the Agent Name and the Date sent is the date of requesting the review as shown below.