In this article, you will learn:
Email Templates are a smart and easy way to standardize communication internally and externally. InsuredMine provides a broad category of an email template, which can be used as-is or modified as needed.
Templates have a New Look
All the folders are displayed on the left panel. If you click on any folder all the templates in the folder will open on the right. The search option is provided at 2 places, one at left side and another on the top right.
Accessing Email Template
Edit Email Template
To edit an email template, select the template you want to edit,
- Click on 3 dots on the right side
- Click on option Edit and it will open up the editing page for the template
- Check out different buttons and their functionality for editing the template
Using Email Template
- Email templates can be when sending an email
- Click Select Template or reply option to respond to an email using a template
- Select a specific email template from the drop-down menu
Adding a template manually
- Go to Engagement and click Templates.
- Click All (marked as 1 in the image) under the folder tab or any other folder name to which you wish to add the template. (Note: In case another folder doesn’t exist, create a folder as mentioned in the next segment)
- Click Add template (marked as 2 in the image below).
- In the pop-up,
- Select template type(Email campaign, Workflow automation, Work email or text message),
- Template Title,
- Add email body content that you want to templatize
- Click Submit.
Adding a folder
- Go to Engagement and click Templates
- Click Add Folder on the left side.
- In the Add Folder pop-up, type the folder name and click Save. The added folder can be seen on the left window panel.
Copying a Template
Follow the steps below to copy email templates:
- Go to Engagement from the left navigation bar
- Click Template at the lower section of the page
- Navigate to the template you want to copy
- Click on the ellipses (…) and select Copy