In this article, you will learn:
You can create a contact from a submitted form. The contact will have all the fields mapped from the form.
How to create a contact from the form once it is submitted?
- A panel will open to create a deal card.
- Click on create contact
- Move the toggle bar to enable the create contact
- You will get Insuredmine fields and the form fields that you have created earlier.
- Select the required fields that you want to map.
- Click save.
- You will get a notification saying: Form settings updated.
- To copy the URL of the form click on the copy sign beside the form name and paste it on a new window.
- Whenever you will be filling the form a contact will be created.
- You can find the new contact in the contact list.
- To see fields are mapped click on contact go to contact 360 view.
- You can find all the fields that you have selected have been mapped.