In this article, you will learn:
- Login into IM portal with admin credentials and click setting option from the top right corner
- Select Connect your AMS option from left side of the screen
- Add QQ username and password
- Click on connect button
- You can check your sync process in your window screen
- Click on “Onboard Agent” to add the agent’s information into Insuredmine DB.
7. A popup will appear on the screen with all Agents name
a) Select Assigned Agent from the agent list to whom you want to upload data for the agent. In case of the same agent, it will be the same as the Full Name of agent.
b) Status – Select Active if you want to log into the agent with respective email id. Select Inactive if you just want to assign his data to other agent and don’t want to login with his email Id into the InsuredMine portal.
After selection click on the onboard button to proceed further. On this event, policy and user data will start sync up process at the backend. The system will flash the success message for the same.
8. Now you can go to the dashboard from left side panel, click on Daily sync up button at the top and sync past one-day data.
- Overnight: Data will be synced on a daily basis. It contains all policies and customer data.
- Policy fields
- Policy Expiration date
- Policy Effective date
- QQ Policy Id
- Policy Number
- Policy Start Date
- Policy End Date
- Premium Amount
- Customer Fields
- Last Name
- Customer Since
- Policy fields
- First name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Relationship to Primary
Few more data points that are getting synced from QQ Catalyst to InsuredMine are:
- House Owners – House details
- Coverages of the below types:
- Personal Auto Liability coverages
- Home Owners coverages
- Auto Physical damage coverages
- Professional liability additional coverages
2. Realtime: To sync any newly added prospect, Customer and policy data – click on the refresh button in the header bar available for every user account.
a) When you add a new prospect into IM System
i) Insert IM user with user Info
Search for customers by their name and if there is no result then select Add Contact To AMS. It will map the customer’s data to QQ.
ii) Update IM user with existing QQ user Info
Search for the customer by its name and if a customer is found then select Sync Contact With Your AMS from QQ to IM
b) When a new prospect has been added into the QQ System.
i) If you want to sync up a newly added prospect within a day, then you have to press the sync up icon which is visible in the header bar.
Integration between Insuredmine and QQ catalyst for actions
- Task and Notes 2 way sync: When a note or task is added in the expanded pipeline card of Insuredmine, the preview of the task or note is available in the Pipeline Timeline. This note is displayed in the Contacts overview module of QQ catalyst. To view the added note in the QQ Catalyst, open the contacts overview and click on Tasks/Notes Tab, select Notes or Task from right Navigation.
The data points that get synced in QQ Catalyst are:
- Policy Number
- Policy Period
- Driver Name
Changes in Add Deal section for QQ Catalyst
Sync up of account and contacts between InsuredMine and QQ Catalyst
The sole motto of the 2-way integration between InsuredMine and QQ Catalyst is to provide a better user experience to the users.
Now sync up of account and contacts will take place between QQ Catalyst and InsuredMine, while adding deals in InsuredMine portal.
If the user tries to add a commercial deal in InsuredMine, with a new account and an existing IM contact, while there is no contact in QQ Catalyst, then this process will create a new account and a new contact with existing IM contact details in QQ Catalyst.
If the user tries to add a commercial deal in InsuredMine on new contact under an existing account in IM and QQ, then this process will create a new contact within IM but not in QQ Catalyst as creating additional contact api is not available in QQ.
Note: While syncing from InsuredMine portal to QQ Catalyst
- All Events and Contacts Can be added From Dealboard and sync.
- Tasks can be synced from Tasklist, Overall add and Dashboard.
- Email Campaign and Text Campaign will be synced where Email and Text are Syncing.