Description – Agents can now schedule texts for preferred dates and times.
Use Case – Easier to automate personalized text messages from the overall portal.
- Navigate to Accounts
- Click on Account to view Account 360
- Click on the Communications tab and select Text.
- Click on the Arrow button to schedule text.
- Click on the Calendar icon to select the date and time to schedule the text.
- Select the date and time to schedule text and click on Schedule.
- In the Communications Tab, when a clock icon is visible, the text is scheduled
- Scheduled text can also be seen by clicking on the Chat Icon. Scheduled text icons disappear once the text is sent.
The option to send a scheduled text is also available under:
- Deal card
- Text Module
Contact and Contact 360
- Navigate to Contacts. Click on contact to view Contact 360
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside the Send button
- Navigate to the Header Section
- Click on the plus button
- Select Send Text