Once all policies under an account expire or cancel, the contact/account status changes to inactive. This automation automatically adds or updates the Dates for each policy based upon the policy cancellation or expiration date.
To view the enhancement:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on X-date Automation
- Click on the drop-down beside Mark X-Date and you will get 2 options—Accounts and Contacts.
- By selecting contacts, you are adding the xDate to the contact
- By selecting account, you will update the account with the xDates
- When all policies under a contact are expired or canceled, the contact will become inactive. xDates will automatically update for each policy line of business under that inactive contact/account