Description – Decline option added in the eSignature module.
Use case – Easier for customers to notify the agent of errors and request for modification or if the client is unwilling to proceed to sign the document.
- Navigate to the eSignature module.
- Click on Sign Document.
- Add the document and click on Send.
- An email will be sent to the given email address.
- Click on the Review and Sign.
- In the document, the signee will find the option to Decline.
- Click on Decline.
- This action will bring up a window. Enter the Reason for declining and click on Decline.
- Select Timeline to see the status of the document.
- The status will appear as Declined.
- Click on the Refresh button to view the Status of the eSignature.
- Once declined, the same link cannot be reused for eSignature.
- You would be required to resend the eSignature document to the customer.