Description – View and track logs of any automation under the engagement.
Use Case – Admins can now track and analyze agents’ changes to any workflow automation.
- Navigate to Engagement and click on Automation
- Select an already created workflow and scroll to the right. Click on the three dots icon to select the View Logs option.
- You will notice that the logs of the new automation display no data.
- Once you edit the workflow, click on Update and Save.
- View the example shown below:
- Click on Return to Your Automation and choose the View Logs option. The logs will now show all the changes done.
Note: The Workflow Logs will only be visible when logged in as an Admin.