Considering the use case of workflow automation for Birthday and Client turning 65, the functionality for task, reminders and Thanks.io is discussed below. Similar functional features can be applied for Policy Renewals, Referral Request, Cross sale, Welcome, Client Pulse, Thank you Clients and Customized Workflow Automations.
Workflow automation for birthday and Client turning 65, allows you to do the following:
- Send automated emails, text messages to your contacts on their special day. A birthday drip campaign can be triggered before the birthday, on the same day and after the birthday.
- Send real postcards and letters with customized images and machine-handwritten text to contacts through Thanks.io integration. You initiate the stage for sending a postcard/letter and it is delivered to clients within 7 days.
- Create a drip email notification for tasks. The notifications for tasks are sent to assignee agents.
- Send reminder email notifications.
- Send voicemails to your customers ont ehir special days.
How to Setup automation for Birthday or Clients turning 65
- Navigate to Engagement module, click Create in the Automation segment.
- Select Happy Birthday or Clients turning 65 and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
- In the workflow setup screen that appears, Add or select the following:
- Workflow Name: Add suitable campaign name, based on the line of business, client type, or any other name which has relevance and quick recall.
- Select the mode to send the workflow (email, text, postcard/letter (thanks.io), tasks, reminder): To start a campaign for all modes or select particular modes, click on checkboxes for each mode you wish to activate. Orange indicates selected.
- Select a list: To address campaigns to any type of contact such as Active clients, Inactive clients, Leads, Prospects, others, select from the drop-down list.
- Trigger workflow when the following conditions are met: To set the trigger for delivering the messages on the right day, select Before, Same day or After.
When the date of birth mentioned in contacts matches the specified criteria for the number of days before, on or after the birthday, the trigger is automatically set.
Use case for Trigger Days: Consider the case when the birthday is on 10th April. BEFORE Trigger: You select 8 days Before as a trigger, the First email will be sent out – 8 days i.e. on 2nd April. In the subsequent stages, you have to set trigger dates in decreasing order. You can set 5 days as stage 2 trigger date, 3 days as Stage 3 Trigger date, and so on up to 1 day.
SAME DAY: When you select the same day, the message will be delivered on 10th April.
AFTER: You set the trigger date as 3 days after the Birthday, the first stage email will be sent on 13th April. The subsequent series have to be set in increasing order for After trigger. For stage 2 you can select 5days, then 10 days, then 15 days.
Analytics of Workflow automation for Birthday and Client turning 65
- Navigate to Engagement click on Analytics under Automation.
- Click Track
- Select the mode by clicking the tab Email, SMS, or Thanks.io. and review the respective campaign’s performance.
You will notice the recipient column added in each list to help navigate directly to the customer 360 profile of the contact.