In this article, you will learn:
How to start a Drip Campaign?
With our latest release you can do the following:
- Drip campaign will allow you to add Unlimited stages (i.e. multiple individual emails) that create a series of emails.
- Emails can be scheduled for specific dates and times, a certain number of days after the first email was sent, or they can be sent immediately.
Steps to start a campaign
Smart communication is not just about creating a focused campaign. It is also about automating it with smart logic to convert those one-time emails to Drip campaigns with multiple scheduled and logic-driven follow-ups to get the most out of the campaign.
Steps to Create an Email Campaign
Please follow the steps below to create a Drip Campaign:
Step 3. Create Email Drip Stages:
Click on Engagement tab in the left navigation bar and click create under Campaigns
- Add New Stage – Add additional stages as needed for your email campaign from the left navigation panel. If it is a standalone email; e.g, a newsletter, then just fill in the other details.
- Campaign Name – Name the campaign as per your requirement for this email campaign
- From – Add From options on the screen (Tips – you can have multiple From option, to configure additional From options, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send – Email can be pre-scheduled in three possible ways
- Send immediately – as soon as the campaign is created and ready to go.
- Send at a predefined Date and Time – select the date, time of your choice and schedule accordingly.
- Send After a certain number of days, week or month as you deem necessary.
- Template – Select the template from the dropdown. (Tips – (1) before drafting a campaign make sure all the required templates are available or created with appropriate title and subject line (2) Templates can be now categorized and organized in a folder.)
- The subject line may be auto-populated based on the template you pick.
- Signature – it is optional to include a signature at the end of the communication. You can also pick signatures, like templates, from your signature repository.
- Sequence – Identify and create a list of a specific target audience for this communication and select it from the dropdown.
For Stage 2 and further, Agents can further refine their recipients with additional logic based on the recipient’s response to the communication. For example, in stage 2 of the campaign, Agents can target only those who opened/clicked a link/opened but did not click/received etc.
Analytics on the campaign is available by stage on the campaign detail page. Agents can see who has opened/clicked and how many times. The agent can also download a CSV report of the recipients who have received/opened/clicked/bounced/delivered/rejected the email.
Step 4. Track Campaign:
- Track detailed user behavior in realtime for each email campaign by viewing the Email Campaign Overview screen.
- Filter the campaign list based on Date Filter
- View a detailed analysis of the campaign by clicking the name of the particular campaign.