In this article, you will learn:
You can select multiple contacts and perform 7 specific actions as mentioned below:
- Assign drip
- Add Tags
- Add deals
- Add ratings
- Add X date
- Add Disposition
- Assign Agents
Work easily, without individually processing each task related to the contact. For instance, if you need to remove 4 contacts from your list, you can simply select the contacts by clicking the count under the’ # ‘ column on the extreme left-hand side of the contact module and then selecting the delete option from the pop-up window that appears. Multiple Select functionalities enable you to perform similar actions for multiple contacts at once.
- Select the contacts by clicking on the checkbox
- Choose any of the following Actions from the pop-up window that appears :
- Delete – To remove contacts from the list, select delete.
- Assign Drip – To start a drip campaign for the selected contacts, select the Drip name and click assign.
- Add tags – To add tags to the contacts, to segment and categorize them by tag, eg. Contact source (Realtor)for specific identification. You can simply add tags from the list or create a new one by clicking the ‘Create a new Tag’ button.
- Add deals – To assign deals you need to select a pipeline, select the stage on which the contact is to be added and pin a due date to it.
- Add Ratings – Another way to segment contacts is by rating them by their value to the organization.
- Add X Date- To add X date for connecting with contacts and advantageously utilizing an opportunity, select X date in mm-dd-yyyy format and click Save.
- Add Disposition- To add disposition like call back or follow up, select the type of disposition and click Save.
Select multiple contacts
You can select 1 contact, all 50 contacts on the current page, or all contacts in your contact module.
- One contact – To select one contact just click on the checkbox at the extreme right of the contact you want to select.
- All 50 current page Contacts – To select all 50 contacts of the current page, click on the checkbox at the header (right to the header: Name)
- All Contact in the contact module – Once you have selected the header checkbox, you will find a line above the header prompting you to select all contacts and by clicking on that you will have selected all contacts on all pages of the contact module.