Welcome to InsuredMine!
In this article, you will learn:
Quick IM demo walkthrough
Help your team adopt InsuredMine
1. Answer “Why InsuredMine?”
- What goals will InsuredMine help you achieve?
- What will be possible in the future that isn’t now?
Identify pain points
|Leads come from 1-4 sources.|
– Bought and get an email and it goes to the admin
– Website forms (Get a Quote) – it goes to inbox.
– Call in and it goes to sticky notes
– and the occasional walk-ins
The Problem is leads are scattered everywhere, not able to
track, respond and manage them all the way to closure.
– Sits and rots
– small percent convert
– Low ROI
to manage my Agency
|You have Pipedrive, Mailchimp, Eztext, Calendly, MobileApp, Dropbox, Zendesk, …..|
This creates multiple problems –
1. They don’t talk to each other – Waste time entering same data in multiple places.
2. Its expensive. It can cost upwards to $300
per month per user, eating away at your profits.
3. Steep learning curves so they just give up.
|Limited visibility leads to no accountability and things fall through the cracks People are afraid to hand things off because there is no accountability.||Cant manage it. Opportunity and money falls through the cracks.|
Teams focus on their own priorities and handoffs are messy or nonexistent
It’s impossible to segment and market to
|They are already buying auto from you, you don’t need to promote auto. Same is true with homes. The inability to segment, your clients and market to their unmet needs is costing you 30% of additional business potential.|
|Imagine having analytics on productivity of your|
staffs, in regards to their ability to push leads through to close.Also imagine, knowing exactly what you are spending on leads (CAC), know your closing ratio, improve profitability and growth of your firm without this you are guessing or should I say gambling!
You need real data to make real plans. Now you have strong business plan to grow.
Everyone in the organization needs to know how well organization, producers, clients or deals are doing. How efficients each of them are and the root cause of the deviation from expectation.
4. Worst problem of all – business runs on data. When you have all these tools to maintain it becomes impossible to mine the data
Managing multiple vendors, tools and then making sure they all work well with each other. Also Data leakages due to too many individual tools to run your business.
Write your “Why InsuredMine” statement
Assemble your adoption alliance
- Convention-setter—Establishes basic rules about how you’ll use InsuredMine and answer questions teammates have along the way.
- Awareness-builder—Communicates the “Why InsuredMine” goal statement and helps the team feel bought in.
- Success-celebrator—Recognizes and celebrates wins throughout the process to keep the team motivated.
2. Discover your now
The specific process you try depends on your team, but aim to pick something that is:
- Collaborative, involving communication between multiple stakeholders
- Specific with clear goals, deliverables, or a time-bound duration
- Broken, creating confusion or missed goals for your team
3. Design your first Process
Invite a small group of teammates to play around with Insuredmine to get familiar with features and recommended best practices. InsuredMine is flexible, so don’t be afraid to try things even if it’s not “perfect.”
When you’re ready, invite your whole team and host an InsuredMine kickoff meeting to cover the information from step one and introduce them to InsuredMine and your first workflow.
4. Enable your team & celebrate wins
- Join an InsuredMine Basics Training Webinar (60 minutes) to work with a live trainer and get your questions answered with other customers.
- Kick-off Deck – training session 1
- Day 1 Checklist
- List of Milestones that you can track based on your pain point
- Bonus if you get stuck at a feature send an email to support.
5. Get set up for future success
- Set up an InsuredMine Pipeline for questions and feedback and check it weekly and share it with the InsuredMine team as needed.
- Celebrate your team’s early victories, big and small! Your success-celebrator might create incentives or celebration systems for learning and using InsuredMine.
- Set up a safe space where people can play with features without fear that they’ll “break” something.
- Try a “day without email challenge” to see if your team can go an entire day or week without sending any email to one another, opting for InsuredMine instead.
6. Measure and expand use
- Did we accomplish our original goal?
- Are new processes running smoothly?
- How long does it take to do the same work relative to before?
- How effective is InsuredMine relative to our expectations? Has it solved the problems we hoped it would?
- Go more in-depth with this content in our “Help Your Team Adopt InsuredMine” webinar.
- How to InsuredMine for quick tutorials.
- Get Started Screen – once you have received your login credentials.
- Kick-off Deck – training session 1
- Complete On-Boarding Checklist
- Complete Milestone Checklist
- The InsuredMine Facebook Group to connect with customers and InsuredMine fans.