In this article, you will learn:
What is the first thing you want to see when you log in to the InsuredMine portal?
- Pipeline Manager or some other page…
You can choose any page as your preferred default landing module page.
An agent can now create a default landing screen to directly access his preferable module each time after login. Usually, the Insuredmine Get started page or Dashboard is reflected as the landing screen for agents/users when they log in first thing in the morning. Now, this setting can be customized to your preference to any preferred module page from the list mentioned below.
You may change the default landing screen to:
- Get Started: It is the Insuredmine setup page.
- Dashboard: An overview of all the important agency functions.
- Accounts: Consolidated information of all the active accounts
- Policies: Comprehensive data of all the policies for easy review and updates
- Carriers: Information about policies grouped by carriers
- Calendar: The schedule for meetings and tasks for an organized outlook.
- Directory: All contacts information on one screen
- Pipeline manager: All deals in every stage with a birds-eye view.
- Engagement: Dive right into communication with Drip campaigns, bulk SMS, automation, and work email.
- Opportunities: Identify opportunities in the current book of business with Win back deals, Renewals, X-dates, and Cross-sales.
- Reports: All reports can be instantly accessed here.
- Support: Help page for agents to seek assistance from InsuredMine.
- Pipeline Leaderboard– Leaderboard page will help you to get the updated status of business growth.
To set the default landing screen, follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Click on the Agent icon towards the right-hand side corner and select settings as shown below or you can directly click settings from left panel.
Step 2 – Click on the Modules under Configuration on the top left-hand corner of the screen. You would find the Select default landing module at the bottom right.
Click on your preferred landing module from the options available in the drop-down menu. The option you select will be set as your default screen. You can change your selection at any time.
Set Pipeline Leaderboard as Default Landing Page
The purpose of this enhancement is to navigate the agents to the leaderboard page directly once they log in to their IM account. In Module Manager a new option named, “Pipeline Leaderboard” has been added.
Note: This change can be done by Admin only
To view the enhancement:
- Navigate to user settings.
- Click on Module Manager.
- To set the default landing page, select Pipeline leaderboard from the dropdown.
So, once the agent will log in will find the Pipeline Leaderboard as the default page.