- Admin sets up the different stages of the different process within the Pipeline manager; the process names are also created by the admin
- Admin sets which agent will have access to which, other agents
- Admin sets up which team member can have manager access, which is equivalent to the admin duties except for the pipeline settings. Admin can give other agents/ team members manager access, but a manager can’t.
- Admin & Manager can view the entire agency’s book of business (so can a Manager)
- Admin & Manager can allow any agent access to other agents.
- Admin & Manager can set lost deal automation.
- Admin & Manager can view any agent’s pipelines
- Admin & Manager can set the goals for the team
- Admin & Manager can send email campaigns & automation for the entire agency.
- Admin can view activities overview with every user’s activity analysis. This widget is added on request & it can be added to any user’s dashboard.
- Admin can view the dealboard overview with every user’s activity analysis. This widget is added on request & it can be added to any user’s dashboard.
- Admin can view the campaign overview with every user’s activity analysis. This widget is added on request & it can be added to any user’s dashboard.
- Admin can set process checklists and share with other team members; this capability is provided to managers & agents too.
- Admin sets the service forwarding email for directing service board
- Admin can limit the number of widgets he/ she wants the team members to view.
- Admin sets the lost reasons
- Admin sets which pipeline and stage will a quote request enter if it comes automatically into the portal (in case of Insuredmine’s web quote intake forms in agency website/ as referral link).
- Admin can set up a round-robin for leads entering Insuredmine automatically.
- Admin can set whether or not every member of the agency will be notified when a lead automatically enters Insuredmine.
- Admin can generate public intake form link & google review link for sharing.
- Admin cannot work on the sales process using the pipeline manager from his admin account; admin can only check what every team member is doing within the portal. The assignee feature & marking a deal as won or loss.
Looking for more information or want to try one of our paid plans?